Tips for the Ticker or Treaters
- Make sure the costume fits: Make sure the mask does not impair their vision. Make the costume does not limit their mobility.
- Select props that will compliment the costume but not injury someone: For example a sharp sword could ruin someones night.
- Make sure your group is seen: Glow sticks can be worn by the kids. Parents make sure to bring a flashlight so oncoming cars can see you when crossing the streets.
- Make sure the trick or treaters are supervised: Make sure an adult is with them.
- Young adults should plan their route: Make sure to plan and share the route with an adult.
There will be more to come in the next few days leading to Halloween. We will be providing tips for drivers and homeowner's.